Bila nak saksi
Kau datang terkulai
Bila nak saksi
Kau datang membelai
Bila nak saksi
Cintaku sampai
- Spider’s “Bila Nak Saksi” –
Working for a cynical, know-it-all, defensive person is tiring.
Iwannagohomenow!
Edited about 6 hours later.
Ok, I shouldn’t bitch about my boss. Who knows, I’m prolly gonna be worse than dia. Besides, I was still in the office after 6.30pm, a day after a horrendously tiring 1-day work trip in Penang, of which I only managed to view trees, shop lots, and a hotel room. Baik I gi Bangi je laidat. Hence, the crankiness and the need to bitch.
But hey, I got to pimp my (ahem) Apple products during my trip over and back. At the risk of sounding riak (tak yah sounding, memang pun), I switched on my Mac to check my emails during my breakfast at KLIA’s KFC, then I plugged on my Ipod (albeit the classic 2nd hand version) at the departure lounge, drafted my recent long blog post on the 45-minutes flight on the Mac, and used it again during work, and all throughout the evening as I struggled to finish up a report, due to be emailed out by midnight.
Siap buat kerja dalam the cab ride home tu. Now I know what consultants feel like, haha. Of course, I’m sure it’s nowhere near the amount of massive workload that they have, but in my world, equivalent la.
Look, look, my maid lined up the items on my bedside table to face me while I sleep:
Aren’t I the spoilt golden child?