Wednesday, November 18, 2009 / 11:07 PM
Headless chicken on the verge of an insomnia.

Every night I go
Every night I go sneakin' out the door
I lie a little more
Baby I'm a helpless

- Pixie Lott's "Mama Do" -


Joining the gym was prolly one of the best things that I did this past few months. I guess it’s cliché, but those endorphins sure are doing their thing. I’m usually a little bit more upbeat after a session. Not to mention also half-dead, of course. Plus, I think I’m a little bit more sure of myself, and have rediscovered the feelings of being the bashful newbie who had to make conversations with total strangers.

Random strangers have been bombarded with random questions from me. Questions like, “Is this class easy aa?”, to “err, are you going into that class? Can I follow?”, and “can I tumpang my stuff here?”. It always help if you include your super-winning smile into the package as well, haha.

I’m quite surprised to find that I’m enjoying working out on those machines. Those machines, okay! The ones that I find very intimidating and used to dread using, for fear that I would use them wrongly, and that would lead to other people laughing at me. Well, fear no more, for the fear of other people’s existence and their laughter, is no longer a fear for me! Plus, I now know how to properly use them after bombarding my trainer with more questions, hehe.

I’ve rediscovered my love for dancing classes. Although I super suck at them and look like a headless chicken running around. But the instructors are super lovely, and super patient. The yoga instructor is also a darling, always reassuring me that it’s ok, just do as much as your body can, while everyone is twisted into semi-pretzels around me.

The only dumb thing I’ve done so far is to switch on the lights to the sauna and walked in on a semi-naked lady relaxing. Rest assured, I squealed sorry and scamper off. And no, I’ve not done the walking around naked in the locker bit part, don’t worry. The other dumb thing that I kept on doing is turning up without any water. Because I have not bought a cute water bottle. Shut up already, tomorrow I’ll go to Metro.

This evening, while driving back home, I tuned into IKIM FM by mistake, I guess, and ended up listening to one of the segments. *sigh* I am now slightly wiser. I know that everything has its hikmah and God rewards those who are patient, but sometimes, I need a gentle reminder (or a sharp knock on my head) to jog my memory. So, listening to that ustadz earlier was humbling, and I am still trying to keep his words with me, lest I go astray again.

Ok, now I cannot sleep la pulak because I’m all refreshed haha! Semangat la pulak :p

Think i'll dream of being somewhere that looks like this tonight:



|
Confessions
Journals
Experiences
Credits
Counter
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com