Monday, October 19, 2009 / 11:01 PM
Hit me.

Well my temperature is rising got my feet on the floor
Crazy people rocking 'cause they want to go more
Let me in baby I don't know what you got
But you better take it easy 'cause this place is hot
And I'm so glad you made it, so glad you made it
You got to gimme some lovin', gimme gimme some lovin'

- Spencer Davis Group’s “Gimme Some Lovin’” OST Notting Hill


It’s funny how you travel across the world and time, and yet somehow, that one person or few persons from the past, manages to catch up.

During the fasting month, I met an old uni mate whom I used to say hi to. She remembered me, we exchanged numbers, and consequently, she added me on FB. I suspect I’ll also be getting an invitation to her wedding next month.

Today, in my first yoga class after yonks, I met another person from uni, who ALSO remembers my face. We exchanged names and she offered to help me out on those fancy equipment. While huffing and puffing away, she told me that she’s getting into shape for a friend’s wedding next month. Guess who’s?

Teehee. Life’s funny that way ☺

And, I also met someone, who, if destiny played its hand differently, would have prolly be somebody to me today. Hmm.

So, I have a lunch date tomorrow. No expectations whatsoever. Well, only one: that he shows up, haha.

And I’ll be wearing that blue ribbon ala Summer. Can you say suckerrrr?

|
Confessions
Journals
Experiences
Credits
Counter
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com