A Day in the Life of a Procrastinator
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
I like watchin' the puddles gather rain
And all I can do is just pour some tea for two
and speak my point of view
But it's not sane, It's not sane
- Blind Melon's "No Rain" -
Arrghhh, i dooo want to update!
But I am Si Penprocrastinator yang sangat professional *sigh*
So, i'll just jot down bits and bobs floating in my mind lately.
1. My current working shirts are kinda big and puffy, hence making me look verrrry mak orang. Damn. So, I'm gonna get them altered. Apa nak jadi jadi la. See Afti, i do talk about what I wear whenever I can, teehee.
2. I LOVEEEE wearing the baju kurung. Especially the well cut and sewn ones. Yes, even to the shopping mall, but not saja2 la. I mean, if i happen to go to the mall after work on a day I'm wearing one, i wouldn't mind. But if you told me to go put on a baju kurung because we are GOING to the mall, then mungkin I might jerit at you kot. Therefore, I don't appreciate it if you think it's a disgusting thing to do. So there.
3. I'm going up north this weekend for a girlfriend's wedding. The last remaining single one (except for me). I can either shoot myself in the foot and get an MC to get myself out of going, or get myself all dolled up for the event. I opt for the latter. I still need my foot to tendang myself if i'm still single at age 40.
4. I'm searching for a decent yoga place/ classes for after work activities. It's kinda down to to Energy @ Plaza Damas, or Celebrity Fitness. Both cons are prolly parking. Annd, Energy's got no surau. How? Damn, i miss Studio W.
5. My lappie's shutting down in 12 minutes. I should shut down and go hug my pillow in about less time than that. So i'm gonna shut up now.