FYI, I hate her..but this is just too catchy...
Oh, you got me hatin' on the club
'Cause you took my love
Oh you took my love
Now you got me like whoahhh(why..)
You got me hatin' on the club(why..)
You took my love(why..)
Why'd you have to take my love(why..)
Whoahh...
- Rihanna’s “Hatin’ On The Club” -
I guess we can never, ever, change a person’s perception towards us..no matter how hard we try.
I’ve (unfortunately) been promoted to a post within a social entity in my organization. This is, despite, my reservations and me saying out loud to the President, “NO!”. But since I seem to be a convenient choice (God only knows how bad I am at these things actuallynyer), hence I was elected without my prior consent. And me, being the doormat I can be, accepted the post, minus kicking and screaming, except for a smattering of grumbling.
Of course, this prompted (as could be expected) rumblings within the entity and (I’m sure) within the organization on how “power-crazy” I can be. Read: Gila Kuasa.
“Nyahhhh, korang ingat mak naakkkk sangat ke post tuuuu??????????? Tolong la nyahhh, mak kalo boleh nak campak jauh-jauh benda-benda nie and hidup aman damai tanpa gangguan daripada anasir-anasir yang tak sihat nieeee!!!”
Can you tell i’m stressed?
In the first place, my position within this social entity pun was just as a freaking assistant, of which I was majorly grateful as I was supposed to work for the Diva (all hail the Diva!). But the Diva just had to leave kan?!! *looks pointed with daggers in eyes at Diva, who I’m sure is whistling and looking away right now..not that he can whistle properly pun..well, maybe he can….at the right men, that is*
Bila Diva itu blah, terpaksa laa mak amik position tu kan? Again, (but for the first time) as a convenient choice. Luckily, I proved my mettle and managed to get a few things done, of course, not without the help of everyone else. So, fine, that kinda cemented my position. Lantakla if I don’t have enough strength (or enthusiasm) to carry out the rest of the intended activities.
How can I help it if the person who used to hold the post I now had to assume, found herself incapable of working with *some of* us and suddenly decided she wants her life back?
And can I help it if I’m a convenient choice? Korang ingat best sangat ke jadi second choice/best nie? *Seems to be my destiny in life*
So, please. I so don’t need you people, messing up my already messed up life, not cheering me on, giving me co-operation just because you have to and because I supposedly hold this stupid title. I just want to get my job done, and retire from all these nonsense next year. Gawd, that’s 12 more months.
I’ve been told karma’s a bitch, so yeah, I wish you luck in your encounter with her.