Sunday, November 16, 2008 / 11:27 PM
Am I actually living out that fantasy?

And I'm running to you baby
Cause you are the only one who saved me
That's why I've been missing you lately
Cause you make it real for me

- James Morrison's "You Make It Real For Me"


I stumbled on a fellow friend's blog, and while I was actually contemplating to write in mine, upon reading his, I chose to write just what is on my mind.

Which is not much, to tell you the truth. In my head, there are random, random things that are floating, waiting to be picked and to be pondered upon. Seriously, or just as a fodder for another great bedtime fantasy.

Top 3 would be:

1. My weekend in Singers where I spent time with Nerrs and Masyoo and discovered that they are fun, even on the move! and funny, which is ever so important when it comes to doing things away from the comfort of home and (semi) long journeys. And, most importantly, compromising and very good-natured. I've found myself new travel buddies :) However, due to my insufficient funds, future travels may have to take a backseat for a while *sigh*.

2. My short meeting with a semi-giant today. I wonder how that will get on later, hmmm.

3. . Ketiadaan. Kekeliruan. Kerinduan.

God, I'm so predictable.

|
Confessions
Journals
Experiences
Credits
Counter
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com