Sunday, September 14, 2008 / 9:14 PM
Bibble-babble

Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
and now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
Nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

- Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours" -


I always try to post lyrics to some unconventional songs. Not that anyone cared, it's just that i don't like that word. Conventional. But i luuuurve Mr. A-Z. So, there.

I'm fine now. Breathe. I'm accepting a lot of facts. I'm trying to digest some. And, i think....

lately, my days are a little bit more technicoloured.

Tee hee.

I pour my heart out to my BFFs. I don't know why i feel so comfortable with them, and why i find it the utmost importance to tell them everything but at the end of the day, like they said, i should stop over-analysing my relatinships with people. So, i'm just gonna say, thank you dears, i love you guys sooo much. Despite the times you catch me out at trying to fish for compliments hehe.

I hate feeling the way i am feeling lately, but i'm gonna ride this one out. Just enjoy the euphoria while it lasts, eh? Besides, i'm old enough to swallow the consequences later. I think, i hope.

Scooch over to this girl's blog. *No, not my namesake, just a coincidence, i guess.* She makes me laugh. Hard. i like her already. :)

|
Confessions
Journals
Experiences
Credits
Counter
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com