Thursday, August 14, 2008 / 12:57 AM
Someday my prince will come...

I'm going to love you more than anyone
I'm going to hold you closer than before
And when I kiss your soul, your body'll be free
I'll be free for you anytime
I'm going to love you more than anyone

- Gavin Degraw's "More Than Anyone" -



So this 80's heartthrob was crooning away at this wedding I attended last night. He looked so dashing from where I was sitting, that I couldn't help gushing to the lady next to me.

Next thing I know, I was shaking his hand, and my dearest friend has told him that I would like a picture with him. I could scream at her there and then, but in my kebaya, that wouldn't have been appropriate. Plus, I might have scared him off. By the way, he didn't look so dashing off stage. Definitely aged, but the boyish charm was still there.

Then he puts his arm around my waist, and we smiled at the camera. We would have made a picture perfect couple, him in his black tux and me in my black ensemble. *sigh*

Then, wait, the best bit.

He said,

"You look very nice tonight"

I felt like one of my childhood dream has come true.

|
Confessions
Journals
Experiences
Credits
Counter
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com