Nocturnal Turnings
Ku harungi hari demi hari
Bersama wajah tak mungkin akan kembali
Tapi hati masih tak terima
Ditinggalkan sengsara
- Anuar Zain's "Perpisahan" -
I received some very good advice today.
1. Do you know who would be able to teach your kids the things you won't be able to? Their kids.
2. In order to gain some blessings in life, once in a while, share the prayer mat in prayers with your husband.
Two advices that does not apply to moi at the moment, but insightful, no?
And i learned another lesson cum bitter pill that I have to swallow today:
You CANNOT do everything. You may think you can (which you always do, despite the warning signals), but others might not think so. So, when that happens, bow out gracefully and allow others who are more capable to handle it. Perhaps, your forte is elsewhere. So, concentrate on being what you're good at.
*sigh* i miss you guys more and more over here. The other day, the motherly tea lady said kindly to me,
"Lain kali kalau nak minum kopi, datang la sini ye..."
It's been a long while since I was last pitied that way.