A white chocolate dream respite
Do you hear me,
I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying
Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard
- Jason Mraz’s “Lucky” featuring Colbie Caillat
(I'm sooooo loving this song at the moment. Thank you Nyameen *mwahhh* )
So, I’ve decided not to whine…much. I’ve decided to accept the fact that I can’t seem to get away from this place at all no matter how hard I tried (hard ke?). What really helps these days is that I’m extremely busy sampaikan I’m not even able to return any calls to my dear friends (well, just that one actually).
But truly, right now, this me-time now, is just a respite. I know that in a few minutes, I should be jumping up to do something that I’ve forgotten, or to see someone that I should have, like, about 2 hours ago, or just to fill up my water bottle. And wash my plastic container from yesterday. Eww. Downside to being environmentally friendly haha!
I’ve practically halted all physio session as I can’t even think about my knee at the moment. But at least I’m getting some exercise, traipsing up and down. 2 days ago, I clocked in about 6,000 steps (I think my phone can calculate this thingy, unless I’m wrong and those are actually figures for something else la kan). And that was just a normal day at the office. Oh, plus some dancing in the evening.
Of which I shouldn’t be doing as I’m not properly healed yet. But I can be gedik that way. Then again, the reflection on the mirror always manages to sober me up, but I find that it’s easier to not look at the mirror, or else to be standing behind a bigger guy while dancing away.
See, I’m not whining. Not even about the recent petrol hike. Like, whatever. Busses rocks my socks haha! If only the Govt would implement double deckers….
Righty then, I know I should be making some calls now, so err…hasta luego.
p/s: Of all the person to enter into my dreams the other night, YOU did. Surreal, but niiiceee. Haha, as my sister always says, dreams are free and fantasy has no boundaries ;)