If I give up on you I give up on me
We live our lives on different sides,
But we keep together you and I
Just live our lives, stigmatized
We'll live our lives, We'll take the punches everyday
We'll live our lives I know we're gonna find our way
- The Calling's "Stigmatized" -
New beginnings?
Of more ways than one.
The air seems to tingle with anticipation and of uncertainty. Never has the newspaper ravaged so hungrily, the websites otherwise deemed boooring devoured so enthusiastically, the news channel stared at so intensely, that Travel & Living has been relegated to the backburner. Aah, the dramas, trials and tribulations of the past Gen Elect. has taken over.
But for how long? Long enough for the important issues to be swept under the carpets? Long enough to uncover more scandalous reports on certain leaders? Long enough for people to turn a blind eye when new seeds of corruption are sowed?
Oh well.
C’est a new beginning for moi of some sort. The faithful roommate has been promoted and is now currently enjoying solitude in the regions of where the higher eagles fly. It’s funny, yet poignant, to note that I’ve planted myself in a place long enough to actually miss a person’s presence. I thought that I would usually be the one people missed :p
Then the change of portfolio. Something unexpected, but nevertheless, something to look forward to. Bring on the butterflies back to the stomach.
The best friend dunia akhirat has finally given birth to an adorable little frowning creature, who I hope to dote on and feed chocolates to as soon as she can chew hehe.
It’s only been 3 months into the year, but I’ve came up with 4 different excuses to miss Jazzercise and Yoga sessions. Death of grandma, snatch thief incident, kereta tak boleh start, and now, the impending surgery to repair what is needed, resulting in months long break from doing anything vigorous.
But I wouldn’t strike the year off as a waste/unlucky/horrible just yet.