Wednesday, December 05, 2007 / 11:29 AM
Ignorance is bliss.

Ku impikan bintang jatuh ke bumi
menyinari awan yang berat hujan
dalam kegelapan malam bintang membawa harapan
sinaran cinta kita

belai lah daku dalam dakapan mu
semaikan ku dalam mimpi-mimpi mu

- Sean Ghazi’s “Ku Impikan Bintang” -


There is a bar cum resto cum lounge cum club which has just opened across the road from where I work. I’m thinking after work drinks ala Ally Mcbeal. Except I don’t drink after works, and my colleagues aren’t likely to be belting out songs with the resident pianist. *sigh* One can only wish.

The other day, a friend defended my dignity when a couple of unidentified losers made derogatory comments about my physique. Specifically, the abundance of mammary. People who know me will know that I’m blessed with such ‘wealth” and that nowadays, I couldn’t give a rat’s ass about people being obsessed about it, although I do worry sometimes about it whenever I’m standing in the midst of the Brickfields bus-waiting crowd. Nevertheless, I’m amazed *and somewhat grateful* that she did that. I wonder if I would be able to do the same for her. I wonder if I can be as loyal and staunch as that.

Sometimes when I look at all these older people or senior bosses, I can’t help but think that they’re all clueless like us. What differentiates them from us is the wisdom and extended age of countless mistakes that they have personally made that turns them from clueless beings like me to one whom I respect.

I’m feeling very, very restless. Like I think I need to do more with my life than mooching about after work watching TV with the mom. Then again, something tells me to just hang on for a bit now, enjoy the speed my life seems to be stuck on now, which is MUNDANE, before things pick up. Perhaps in the new year? I really, really hope that something exciting is around the corner.

Else I might just have to create one of my own.

|
Confessions
Journals
Experiences
Credits
Counter
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com