All you need is love.
The trouble with love is
It can tear you up inside
Make your heart believe a lie
It's stronger than your pride
The trouble with love is
It doesn't care how fast you fall
And you can't refuse the call
See, you got no say at all
- Kelly Clarkson's "The Trouble With Love Is" -
Did anyone watch CSI Vegas a few days ago? The one where Grissom starts to pack in order to leave for his sabbatical? The one where he went up to Sara and tell her he’s gonna miss her?
Isn’t that just one of the most romantic moment in television or what???!!!!!!
Pardonnez moi, but I’ve not watched CSI properly ever since I got back from the UK. And that would make it 3 years. Blame it on the remote tug of war that my mom and I enjoy every day *she’s pretty strong for her age y’know, and besides, she did bear me for 9 excruciating months, so yeah, sometimes I let her win*. So, if that makes me seem like I came from the boondocks, well, so be it. And so what if that’s an outdated episode *is it?* I still think it’s romantic *sticks tongue out*.
Nerrs, I love, love, loooooveee Love Actually too! Alan Rickman is soo sexy haha! And that Hugh Grant is just too comel there too! I wish I have the DVD copy tho (along with You’ve Got Mail) but then I’d be watching it back to back on a weekly basis, and surely that’s not very good for my health kan?
Speaking of health, I’m currently embarking on another one of my everlasting quest for the perfect waistline. It has been 5 days and counting, no rice whatsoever, but carbo in other form is still there. I’m aiming for 21 days. Again, too ambitious?
This is ONE of the driving factor for this expedition THIS TIME;
My gorgeous cousin (that's you, Pn. Tina Ninja) got married a few months back, and when I look at her wedding photos, I was pretty convinced that that’s not gonna happen to me anytime this DECADE. What? I’d have to look like THAT *super duper gorgeous btw* to get married?!! And I’ve got to have my clavicle in a straight line before I can even dare to touch a lace and satin combo of a baju pengantin?? You've GOT to be kidding me. Can lembu korban fly???
Btw, where is my clavicle anyway? If anyone found them, tell them to ring home because I’ve been looking for them for YEARS and how dare they leave their momma like that? Bad, bad clavicle!
*gulps*
So, let’s buckle down and tackle this weight thing once and for all *syyeah, right, that’s something we’ve not heard yet*. Maybe I should reread my AJ Rochester *the one where she lost something equivalent to, like, a house of weight* book again. The last time I read that was in 2004 and my weight at that time was at its lowest ever *for as long as I can remember!*. So, yeah, she might be of an inspiration.
On another note...
The other day, I saw him coming down the corridor. My insides turned to jelly and I continued to study the floor as I walked towards him. I wasn’t sure if he noticed me until he puts out his left hand into my vision and I looked up.
“Kenapa awak tenung lantai tu?” lantas tersenyum.
I mumbled an incoherent reply while a few ladies walked in between us. He smiled, I smiled, he waved, and I walked away with the chorus of the whole wide world singing for me.
And, since tis the season to be jolly and all, terimalah, one of my favourite clips from one of my all-time favourite movies. Tis corny, but hey, I think sometimes the world needs a dose of corniness.
Happy Christmas everyone :)
p/s: Even though my encounters with si Dia will amount to nothing, he is still the best thing that is happening to me right now. Because right now, no one else can make me feel as happy as I am when I’m with him.