Wednesday, November 07, 2007 / 9:11 AM
I just wanna...

You're the only one I ever believed in
The answer that could never be found
The moment you decided to let love in
Now I'm banging on the door of an angel
The end of fear is where we begin
The moment we decided to let love in

- Goo Goo Doll’s “Let Love In” -


update.

The steaming hot Sze Chuan soup was soothing after the long, rushed drive. The air filled with the clinking of silverware and chatters of other diners and the 3-piece jazz band played soothing melodies. She bent her head to her companion and shared a private joke. Then she turned her head and merrily chats with the rest at the table. It was a pleasant evening, till she saw him.

At first, she didn't even noticed him. She was deeply engrossed in a conversation with someone across the table, when all of a sudden she looked up. And there he was. Her face registered a look of recognition while he smiled and wave. She waved back, a little too enthusiastically, as it has been a while and she was secretly glad that he still remembers her.

He quickly strides over to her, held out his hand and said,

"Hey, I know you.."

"Hey, I know you too! How are you?"

As they exchanged pleasant greetings, she turned to introduce him to her group of friends. He smiled at her and she melted. And she wondered, what if she had done something about it earlier...

Then he turned, and said..

"This is A*****"

"Oh. This must be your girlfriend." smiles sweetly.

And as she watched them walked away, his hand on her waist, she thought...

Dammit! And i thought no Malaysian men looks good in a suit!

*super duper heavy sigh*

|
Confessions
Journals
Experiences
Credits
Counter
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com