Friday, October 12, 2007 / 11:30 AM
Why? Because I’m a sad poof.

Now I see, this is the way it's supposed to be
I met you and now I see
This is the way it should be

This is the way it should be, for lovers
They shouldn't go it alone
It's not so good when your on your own

So come to me, now we can be what we want to be
I love you and now I see
This is the way it should be
This is the way it should be

- Paul McCartney’s “This Never Happened Before” OST The Lake House-


It’s Raya eve, and I’m still stuck in the office. By choice. Just because I had to make good on my promise to my boss when I vehemently justified my long leave by saying “But I won’t be taking any Raya leave or any more leaves!”.

Nah, padan muka.

Wasn’t so bad. It’s a speedy drive this morning, parking was easy, office was calm and quiet, and I had more time to view more Keandra clips online. Why? Because I’m a sad poof haha. I even had a quiet discussion with my other boss, both of us calculating the hours we have left in the office as stated by the office memo. Siap buat timeline ok. We deduced that since today is Friday, we’re only obligated to stay on for 3 hours and 15 minutes. I love this boss of mine.

I’ve decided to bestow titles to my different category of best friends. Unfortunately, I have quite a few, but they are all very, very dear to me, and although I’ve never much display it, I love them to bits. So, the Totz and Eilmyster will be “Best Buds Dunia Akhirat”, the Nonz, Elle Chico and Niezarul will be “My Girlfriends” and the Diva and La Pacina “BFFs”. Yes, I have nothing to do, despite my table being once more, covered with files. This was also brought about by wanting to use the BFFs term on those two, but not wanting to sideline the rest. Hehe.

Tis the season to be merry, forgiving and to seek forgiveness. Therefore, this is my public apology to all those I’ve hurt in the past, and my public begging for forgiveness. May we all remain friends forever, and may nothing really seriously damaging come between us.

I also have a tiny resolution to make, but knowing how well I renegade on my resolutions before, don’t count so much on it. But some support would be nice. Here goes: I aim to make my friendships worth more by caring a little bit more, opening up my heart and soul a little bit more, to be a little less self-centered and will try to see the world a little differently. Insya-allah.
I’ll leave you with these two beautiful clips from, where else, The Lake House.

Have a blessed and safe Syawal.





|
Confessions
Journals
Experiences
Credits
Counter
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com