We'll do it all
every thing
on our own
we don't need
anything
or anyone
if i lay here,
if i just lay here,
would you lie with me,
and just forget the world
- Snow Patrol's "Chasing Cars" -
This happened to be my all-time favourite song currently. Well, this and Ning's "Drama!". If I were getting married anytime soon, and have those video thingy going on, this would definitely be the soundtrack. This, or Dewa's "Qasidah Cinta".
I'm not affected by these end of year weddings (I have 6 of those to go to, btw). Although, this did tug my heartstrings a little:

Kidding, really.
I'm just soo smitten with this pc that i've decided to show off a little hehe..At the expense of my poor technicians.. :p
Twas just a mood swing earlier on that was easily remedied by a new cute layout..I'm all out to tackle the world again! never mind the wistful wish to view the wondrous ocean..*sigh*
So, on the list are *insya-Allah*:
1. Deepa/X-Mas celebrations - i'm dancing again, but this time we'll be taught by this dude from the Temple of Fine Arts, as opposed to belasah-ing our way to "Bole Chudiyan" last year. Practice just over, and methinks, this year, we'll have something different ;)
2. French classes at the IDFR - IDFR stands for Institute of Diplomatic & Foreign Relations, and they offer language classes at no fee. Interested? Beginner French will start on 8th January 2007 (check out website for further details)
3. YKLS - This came up shortly after a uni friend added me on Friendster. This is something that I would like to try my hand at, or voice for that matter. I'm not all that confident actually after looking at the criteria, but i think i'ma regret it if i don't at least try. Although, if i succeed at this, i won't have any time for French classes. How do u say dang in French?
4. The 6 aforementioned weddings - Starting with my UK roomie's best friend's (also on the same night, an old bus-mate, but since i already said yes to the former, so, i'll either owe the latter a huge apology or present), then a fellow (ex)prefect, then the dearest cousin who's going to tie the knot with a mini celebrity, then the dear buddy whom i went on a spa outing few sundays back *did i mention the spa was heavenly???*, and lastly, my beste friende who'll be tying the eternal knot...think i'll cry at this one? hmm..
5. Pengapit duty at best friend's future hubby's do - This, i expect to be kacang..walk, walk, walk, kipas, kipas sikit, lap-lap peluh sikit, and try not to overshadow the bride with glamorous smile. Righto.
Roll in the new week/month.
****
Do you remember? I still do.. It was a dark and stormy night, and you barely knew me...but what you did, will remain a very, very fond, unforgettable memory for me, and that was when i started wishing for something I couldn't have with you..I wish you all the best, and all the happiness in life, among your loved ones and those who truly deserves you..And no matter what, you'll still have a tiny place here, very near me..