Making faces at the ceiling
keraguan ini bukanlah padamu
perasaan hati masih rindu
kekalutan ini hanyalah untukku
tercari-cari bayanganmu
tak sanggup aku kehilangan...
- Anuar Zain's "Perpisahan" OST Cinta -
I hate it when i get flustered in front of a good looking person. Granted, aku sorang je kot yang think he/she is good looking, but i get flustered and always end up blurting out the wrong things. Eeee..so the malu!
For example, this dude came up to me at the photocopy machine, just when I was commenting about the rise of a new building near ours to his colleague. Apparently, he heard the last part of my comment. Our conversation went like this:
Him: Why? Are you thinking of buying an apartment?
Me: No, the building has gotten big.
What i actually meant to say was,
"Hey, didn't you realise that that building near us just about sprouted wings and poised to fly? It's gotten so damn tinggi! Cepat kan??? I didn't realise it all this while..did you?
Yeah, well, that was just reduced to a short, unintelligible sentence.
grr.
And then i turned, and like what I always do after an embarassing encounter, make faces at the ceiling. Which is usually dangerous, because you may never know who's looking.
The other day, i stepped into the lift, and my Numero Dos was in it, looking all of the authority she is, big hair and all. I was actually on the phone with my mom, and as i stepped into the lift, I totally lost my train of thoughts. And, ended up ending the conversation abruptly with a "I'll talk to you later ma", and smiled sheepishly at her.
sheee..that was embarassing.
On the dance front, everything's turning out fine. I'm getting a good workout running after everyone. However, yesterday, when we were trying out a risque move and I wondered out loud if this would be appropriate for an internal event, the trainer lost his train of thoughts and we were then back to doing simple non-risque moves. Heh heh. I do have a reputation also to jaga :p
Is it just me or my imagination? But why is it that America's Next Top Model red-headed participants seemed so sedate? I always associate redheads with fiery tempers and some kind of attitude *perhaps from reading too much into Anne Shirley and her Green Gables*, but the ones I saw, are definitely the ones that don't really shine. Er, actually, i can't really comment, cuz I've only started following this season's episodes :p But I expected a lot more from Molly Sue. Tsk.
A friend got a certificate of achievement in White Water Rafting in Sabah. That just got me to thinking that there's actually so many things that can be done in Malaysia, if you're the outdoor type, and looking for an adventure. The Borneo island seemed like haven to nature-thrill-seekers. Maybe its a good idea to think inwards and start planning for adventure-like trips into the country. Well, if only I'm seriously into these kind of things. But harmless activities like snorkelling pun I've never done, so we'll see la k how far this train of thoughts will take me. Visit Malaysia Year 2007 is a good encouragement tho.
Am gonna have dinner, watch Cinta and karaoke my heart out with my favourite dentist and her posse later on. Can't wait!