Thursday, April 27, 2006 / 2:16 PM
Haha to you too

It'll be you and me

Up in the trees
And the forest will give us the answer
It'll be you and I
Up in the sky

It's a combination for disaster

- Marty Casey & Lovehammers’s “Trees” –


I suppose when the muse strikes, you just have to start writing. About what? Well, anything goes, I suppose. In my particular case, I have nada to report, cept that I think I made a huge blunder at the office yesterday, so now I’m paying the penalty by trying to double up my work. *sigh* The fact that I’ve been chosen to assist in 2 different committees does not help la kan. Nevertheless, guess its time to prove my stripes, and show them I’ve got what it takes. (If I’ve got what it takes that is)

Ok, I’m going to ramble in a meaningless manner now. Here goes.

- I find it cute that my support staff, when reprimanding someone, would call them Chee Cheong Fun. For example:

“Haa? Nak file tu? Ee, orang dah masukkan, dia nak bawak keluar…chee cheong fun betul la budak nie!”

or

“Hei, kenapa company nie hantar benda nie? Chee Cheong Fun betul la….”

I think it’s a much more polite word than my often-used-but-not-particularly-pleasant “bengong”. I wonder what they’ll think if I start reprimanding using the name of a certain food. I’m thinking “Kari Ayam”. I could go:

“Ish, Kari Ayam betul la budak nie!”

or

“Macam Kari Ayam tak?!” *dengan nada yang marah*

hehe.

- I’ve officially imposed a self-ban on the local Harper’s Bazaar. I used to think that its such a great magazine, and would buy them religiously every month, but now I think the novelty of those RM 5,000 Coach handbags, or RM 3,000 Charles Jourdan heels or that RM 90,000 Chanel skirt has worn off. I’m going to invest in something less sillier. Hmm, maybe, Vogue UK Edition? :p Ooh, ooh, plus, I HATE that Mi-Ki Choong *who’s frequently featured on their society pages* and her stupid show “Life in Style” on 8TV every Tuesday night. She is as disconnected as her questions to her guests on the show. You can almost see each and every one of them flinch slightly every time she asks the “cepu emas” “So, how can you describe your life in style?” *bat bat eyelash, toss her impossibly long and straight hair back with a flick of her neck (which by the way looks disjointed from her head and body)* Can I just say, bimbo? I love 8TV, but Malaysia’s Most Beautiful and Life in Style? Is soo not on, baybee.Nuff said.

- I loveeeeee my Jazzercise classes *and no, i'm not being paid to put this up*. I have a great Instructor *here’s looking at you Intan!* and a great crowd over there, who seem to just gel pre and post sweat. I love the routines, although they’re a killer, I love the extremely clean toilet, that whenever I’m in PJ I would consider driving over just to use their toilet. I love the weights and their routines. I love hanging around with the girls, chatting before and after class, and I absolutely love how I feel after each class. Once I used to feel so tired after those sessions that I felt as if I could fall asleep at the wheel on the way back home. Now I understand when Jessie, the other instructor, meant when she said she couldn’t go to sleep after Jazzercise, cuz she’d feel so energized. Well, can I say I actually felt that last night??!! Woo, yay me! But of course, after dinner, then pengsan jugak la kan. But I love it, and nothing can take away my Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings anymore! Can I just say I’m a Jazzercise bunny now? *grins*

(p/s: it has to be noted that I have not lost much weight ever since I started, but I can actually do and complete those complicated abs routine now..hah! take that, you wretched lumps of tummy fat!)


|
Confessions
Journals
Experiences
Credits
Counter
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com