Thursday, January 26, 2006 / 9:12 AM
Revelations

The more I see you,
The more I want you.
Somehow this feeling
Just grows and grows.

- Michael Buble's "The More I See You" -

One of the perks of a birthday is (other than getting presents you intentionally or unintentionally have hinted at heavily at your loved ones) is having a sample astrology reading of yourself done via some obscure website that will prolly be sending you some junk mail for the next 20 years or so.

Oh what the heck. I'm a sucker for these things, and I actually do believe that there's common traits that certain people born during certain months share. It could be the alignment of the moon, sun and other planets that might have resulted it. Or some chemical reaction that happens during..err..the act of conceiving within certain months. Or prolly its just a plaything to a bunch of highly observant Roman dudes who have nothing better to do than to judge people's characters and to chart them according to the constellation that were prolly easier to see back in those days, minus the smog and pollution of these days. Anyway, read on what they say about moi :)

Section 1: The Inner You: Your Real Motivation
You are a freedom-loving, strong-willed, and independent-minded individual, and you insist upon living your own life as you see fit, even if that means ignoring convention and tradition. In personal relationships you cannot be owned or possessed, and while you are willing to share yourself with another, you do not always adjust easily to the emotional give and take of a close relationship. Though intellectually open, you can be enormously stubborn, opinionated, and inflexible on a one-to-one level. You have strong convictions and feelings about fairness and equality, and you try to live by your ideals, but your ideals about how people SHOULD treat one another don't always take into account human weaknesses, differences, and needs. You probably dislike sentimentality and traditional gender roles and "games".

Section 2: Mental Interests and Abilities
You are a progressive thinker, open and receptive to new technologies and breakthroughs in science, and the latest discoveries in any field. You have high expectations and a deep belief that mankind's problems can be solved through the use of our creative intelligence and inventive mind. You have no patience for those whose conservative, unimaginative outlook limits their capacity to find solutions and envision a better future. You also like to keep abreast of current developments in world affairs, for you instinctively know that what happens in one part of the world affects everyone. You have a strong humanitarian impulse. Practically speaking, you have an aptitude for organization and enjoy being involved in cooperative endeavors or businesses that are contemporary and innovative.

I suppose they're true to some extent. But I won't dwell too much on it. :p

Can I just say that my life has taken a rather surprising turn right now? That the events of the past 1 month has resulted in 1 night of confessions? That I didn't think this is what the new year would have brought me, and during the first month too? That I could take in everything, and not be too confused because despite everything my minds shouts at me, I just find that everything seemed right?

I'm sorry because, despite me thinking that I'm articulate, I still prolly can't find the right words to say to You.
I'm sorry because, despite me thinking I'm quite an affectionate person, I might not be able to show it to You.
I'm sorry because, despite me thinking that I can be passionate about some things, I might appear aloof to You.
And, I'm sorry because, despite having romantic notions, I can't help peppering our interactions with humor (stupid ones at that).

But right now, as of this moment, I have never felt happier, more comfortable in my own skin, confident of myself, hopeful of the future, and stronger to face anything.

Oh yeah, and more ladylike too..hmm...

Thanks to You.

|
Confessions
Journals
Experiences
Credits
Counter
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com