Wednesday, November 16, 2005 / 9:19 AM
Recap.

Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?
Don't cha
Don't cha
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me?
Don't cha
Don't cha

- The Pussycat Dolls' "Don't Cha"(feat. Busta Rhymes)-


(Unfortunately, this is my anthem for the day, haha!)

I realised that my posts recently are a little bit gloomy, and i have only myself to blame for. Its ok, i'm allowed a few gloomy patches, as generally, i have a GREAT life. I may not have as much wealth, success, knowledge or stunning physical attributes for that matter. What i do have is a family who's always by my side, despite me thinking that sometimes they purposely go against me just to annoy the hell out of me. I have glorious friends who care enough to spend bits of their time with me, despite their busy schedules and commitments. And basically, I have this...life...this ongoing gift that deserves to be celebrated, as the clock is endlessly ticking, and we might not know when our time is up. So rejoice, live and love as much as you can. You only have this time, now, to do it :)

I know i kept on trumpetting the fact that I have all these great people around me, but I need to constantly remind myself to be grateful for what I have. Sorry if i'm inducing puke :p

Yesterday, I had a good day at the office methinks. I cleared a few things, had the first division meeting with the new boss, i even arrived early :) To recap the whole day, my cousins called me up and we had this 3-way conference call going on, which was hilarious. They are among my favourite cousins, and i can be totally gila with them. So there we were, trying to wrangle tickets online to watch Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire on the first day of the screening. *Its tomorrow y'all, woohooooo!!!!!!!* My older cousin was trying to book for earlier shows, but i can't make it cuz i'm working and they're on leave. Fine, then i suggested the later shows, around after 6 pm and my older cousin said, no, she's got to go into work at 12am. Fine, what about 5pm then? Alamak, their younger sister who's working and studying as a nurse got classes la pulak, which prompted my older cousin to mutter distractedly "Tuang je laa..." My other cousin, was just laughing her head off the whole time. She wanted to drag along her guy friend, to which i shush her up by saying, "tak payah laa, kita-kita je" :p i'm mean, i know!!!

Finally, we're settled! We're gonna be watching Harry Potter at 5pm tomorrow y'all!!!!!! All I have to do now, is to find a way out of my office approximately, an hour before I usually get off...hmmmmm....

Activities lined up for moi includes:

1. Jazzercise tonight at 8pm. Anyone interested? Let me know k..the more the merrier, and the more people in the class, the less Intan could see that I'm using lighter dumbells hehehehe...

2. The search for the ultimate outfit for Reenita's wedding this Saturday, of which I'm going as a committee member, hehehe...The theme colour is pink, and since i'm part of the programmed couples to be dancing along to the first song, I gots to looks good kan? Yeah, we're just a bunch of attention seeking new officers. I told them my quota for the stage, fake eyelashes, and gaudy Indian outfits are full up this year, and yet, i'll be shaking my booty to "Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder this Saturday night..Wonder how that's going to turn out? anyway, i've run out of ideas on what to wear and where to get them. I better get a Malay outfit ready as a standby *sigh* Oh no, that would make the third time i'll be grooving on the dance floor in a kebaya!!!! eeekss, the horror! and sheer ketidak-sopanan :p

3. I've been nominated to be one of the usherers for our yearly Raya gathering in this agency. Hmm, tulaa kalau kerja kerajaan nie, you actually have time for all this rinky dinky activities :p but i don't mind..i need to mix and mingle with more ppl here, before i disappear completely behind the hills of files on my desk (which happen to be growing daily!)..and gots to looks good for that too ;) haha!

4. Harry Potter tomorrow y'all!!! woohooo!!

5. Ira n Ted's wedding this Sunday.

6. Ultimately, my little makan-makan session. This is an invitation to those who know me, who should know how to get in touch with me, to come! Not many are rsvp-ing their attendance, so to those who know me (of whom i may not have your contact numbers, sorry!) pls, pls, pls get in touch so i can properly invite you :) its not a big bash, just a small gathering of familiar faces i've missed all this while. People i know from schools, unis, overseas, ex-offices, and generally people who've had substantial contact with me all this while.

Ok, that's a little bit too much. I'll end with: How do you know you're having bipolar disorder?

:p

Have a great day!

|
Confessions
Journals
Experiences
Credits
Counter
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com