Utt-erly smitten :)
So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
- Keane’s “Everybody’s Changing” -
i’ve been surfing VJ Utt’s websites all day long…what a dish, what a dish…
*sigh* it’s all because of the few scenes on “Oh Carol” last night, which I would never, in under any circumstance, have watched..even if there’s nothing on national tv…but watched I did, cuz Utt was just simply too beautiful to pass…
*sigh*…I can sigh like this all day long looking at him…
*sigh, sigh, sigh*
where I worked previously, there’s this shy man who worked in the processing unit whom I liked to call Mr L.…Mr L., to me, has the shadings of VJ Utt, so I’d go and kacau2 him in the evenings right before I leave, just to look at him *grins*…I know, I’m a saddo plus, sadder, I’m a weirdo…he was nice to me despite me grilling him about daily stuff, and basically endures my calls…he is, of course, married, and whenever his wife calls him up, he goes “Yes, dear…”
what I would give to get VJ Utt to say that to me :p
I;ve decided not to get to paranoid about my weight..although my BMI lies within the overweight section *oh shut up*, I refuse to get too worked up about it, and will, in time, reduce it to its desired state..*I did say, IN TIME* …..reason being?
1. My mom, who could squeeze into my sister’s training pants recently, claimed, “Adibah Noor tu ok je, takde pun die kisah gemuk ke…”…or something like that…
oh, to be Adibah Noor and have the golden voice….to have adoring fans like myself, stop in her journey to listen to you sing….to have the most adorable personality, and the warmest smile….
Kalau I jadi Adibah Noor pun, I wouldn’t have bothered…. :p
2. And the fact that my gorgeously empuk friend got engaged last week, looking at her glowing best and happiest….
I do believe, there’s light after all at the end of the tunnel…you just have to open your eyes a little wider, and try not to hold on to the sides too much….