Monday, March 07, 2005 / 11:34 AM
Peanut butter milkshakes

Shall we dance?
On a bright cloud of music shall we fly?
Shall we dance?
Shall we then say "Goodnight and mean "Goodbye"?
Or perchance,
When the last little star has left the sky,
Shall we still be together
With are arms around each other
And shall you be my new romance?
On the clear understanding
That this kind of thing can happen,
Shall we dance?
Shall we dance?
Shall we Dance?

- OST King and I -


I caught 2 movies last week…how way forward for me is that?!

I hardly catch any movies..it’s not something that I put my top most priority on..unlike, …hmm….actually, I can’t even define what I put my top most priority on these days..i guess, it has been, anything goes for me lately…

But in the effort of actually making an effort to have a LIFE,I dragged a few friends with me *well, dragged as in weep, and bugged them till they finally gave in :p* to watch 2 latest offerings in our local cinemas…

*you might have a premonition that I’m going to give my own personal review of one movie which has made me reduce other movies to absolute crap…well, except for You’ve Got Mail ? *

but noooo….i’m not going to give you a review of Sepet and Shall We Dance, which were the 2 movies that I watched last week…

Sepet is REALLY, REALLY GOOD!!! Period…nope, am not gonna say anything any more…GO. WATCH. IT. Even if you might end up walking out of the cinema claiming that it was crappy, at least you’d have watched it to give that kind of remark…just a little something that I’ve noticed after watching that movie…you know the Petronas ad, where there’s 2 Petronas staff riding a Jeep in some Arabic deserts, and this band of Arabic men started chasing after them on horses? Check out the driver (and not the Malay guy who wonderd “ Kita ada langgar kambing ke?” and “ Kita ada kacau anak dara orang ke tadi?”) the next time you watch that ad…ehehhehe….how cute..

Shall We Dance was…well, after watching Sepet..crappy….with a capital C also for the huge Caboose J-Lo has…the movie only serves, if at all, to satisfy my craving of wanting to watch Richard Gere on the big screen, and my curiousity as to what the whole movie was all about…I think I’m better off watching Pretty Woman, or Chicago…but it did leave me thinking, hey, ballroom dancing is cool! I prefer tap dance actually, and had earlier have plans on taking classes (and cause tremors across the Earth’s surface), but other waltzes and quicksteps are equally intriguing…oh yeah, that’s a pre-warning for minding out the next time you feel the ground shifting

yesterday i took a cab from Wisma Cosway to Changkat Raja Chulan..the cabbie was a lady driver, so i was quite surprised as KL lady drivers are quite rare..i did want to strike a conversation with her, but was suddenly shy...she had long hair, tied back with a white clip, pink long sleeved top coming out of her uniform, and when she turned to me, piercing brown eyes looked back with a sweet smile from her pink lips...i asked her to wait for me, as i was only going to go collect my cheque..she patiently waited, while reading the Harian Metro...i then told her to go back to Wisma Cosway so that i can bank in the cheque at the local BCB...i didn't know why, but i had this nagging feeling about her, so i just kept looking at her profile from the backseat...suddenly, Ya Allah!! ada stubbles on the underside of her chin!!!! laaa... jantan ke mak!! :p and all the while i was calling her kakak!! and she even gave me a discount for my fare!

I’m craving for a peanut butter milkshake right about now…that, and cheesy nachos....mmmm......

|
Confessions
Journals
Experiences
Credits
Counter
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com