Of strange things…
Love can be of many splendid things
Can't deny the joy it brings
A dozen roses, diamond rings
Dreams for sail and fairy tales
It will make you hear a symphony
And you just want the world to see
But like a drug that makes you blind
It will fool you everytime
- Kelly Clarkson’s “The Trouble with Love is” –
The office has an air of calm relaxedness…everything seems to move slower, sound quieter, and I breathe rather easily…
Well, that’s prolly because the bosses are locked up in a management meeting :p
Woohoo….
I can finally finish looking at some of Utt’s videos online :p
So, what IS it about Utt? Well, personally, I’d say his eyes, his nose, his lips and his teeth….throw in the face as well….heck, I must be attracted to his head then!
But what a gorgeous head it is…*sigh*
Oh whoops…there I go again, doing the sighing thing….
Anyway, all this Utt pictures is making me want to watch The Chicken Rice War again…never mind that he was on only for a few minutes….
Then again, it might be worth it to invest in those Thai VCDs featuring him…hmm..wonder where I can dig some up….
On a bouncier note, i’ve finally gotten my commissions from working at the company roadshow! Yaay!!! Makcik kayo!! I can finally breathe easy, and treat myself to something nice :) *err yeah, but there's the handphone and credit card bills to think about :( *
Actually, I’m contemplating taking up Japanese, and classes are starting this week, so some of it might go there…this Japanese thing has been on my mind for quite a few years..why? for no really, really special reason…maybe it stemmed from wanting to understand those Japanese VCDs better..anyhoo, its always good to have an extra language hanging around….
But the thing is, I think I should invest in Mandarin as well..its always good to have Mandarin what’s with China’s emerging economy..but what about French? It’s not something I REALLY want to do, but it might come in handy for..well, whenever…things to ponder upon lagi...
Did I mention I was sick last weekend? Well, I was…I lost my voice, produced excessive amount of mucous, and generally couldn't be bothered to do anything, except stare blankly at the idiot box with Chronicles of Narnia in my hand…however, there’s a certain someone out there who, I’m sure, was not satisfied with that reason, when I was invited to a boogey session on Saturday night…
Please..boogey? those days are long gone, my friend…I guess I’ll have to muster up enough courage to tell that to your face..and endure your incredulous stare and sarcastic reply when that happens later…..
To end this afternoon ramble, i'd like to state for my own record here: that recently, i've been wanting to read all my textbooks back…*yes, Kimia included*
How very strange…