Mood swings down, up, down….
I can't find my way in
I try again and again
I'm on the outside of love
Always under or above
Must be a different view
To be a me with a you
Of course i'll be alright
I just had a bad night
- Nada Surf’s “Inside of Love” -
Adila said to Aliaa “ Dia nie, cam bodoh, kan Aliaa kan? Die nie cam tak tahu ape meaning inside of love tu, kan Aliaa, kan?”
Aliaa replied, “Ha’ah, die memang macam bodoh..”
Blubber, blubber…both of them cries..uncontrollably….weeh, weeh, weeh…
Eldest sister, upon listening to the story, and the song, turns sideways in bed, rolls eyes, and sigh….
Kids! Especially over-emotional ones…and when Aliaa gets together with Adila, there’s no stopping the melodramatics…especially Adila with her huge, sad-puppy eyes…
My friends and I were invited to an aqiqah kenduri of our friend’s daughter on Sunday..so, us 3 attention seekers decided to go in pink…yup, the 3 of us…after a long wait for the others to arrive on our convoy to Puchong, we set off…it was already late, but we figured we could still make it..unfortunately, your’s truly here made the wrong decisions and subsequently made 2 wrong turns!!!!! Arrgghhh!! It did not help that I was actually right, but 2 girls shouting “terus, terus!!!” in my ears blurred my judgement….Puchong is a menace to innocent PJ girls, I tell you….
And when we arrived, the kenduri has actually ended….cheh…
But the baby was gorgeous, resplendent in her white gown, while her mummy looked radiant, with her cute pink and grey toe socks…. Sya, as the baby is known, is simply a beautiful and clever baby….and the clan that arrived? Wrecked havoc in that tiny corner of the house over yummy food…I met my ex-boss there as well, who inquired slyly, “tak nak join kitorang balik ke?” to whom I replied with a laugh, not because I think it’s ridiculous, but err…it seemed the appropriate response then :p the pink ones then decided to get some ice-cream at A&W, but they were of course not as superior as Swensens *sigh*..geng, bile kite nak gi Swensens nieee???? *whines*
Oh and did I mention??? Takuya Kimura is baackkkk!!!!!!!!! Hail to all the powers that be!!!! My weekends will never be the same again *big grin* my only grouse is that since the house is undergoing this renovation, they’ve cabut-ed the astro dish, and now we only have tv kerajaan and tv swasta-tanpa-bayaran to watch….and Channel 8 is not clear!!! *grumble, grumble* but he is SOOOOOOOOOO YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * I want, I want…*
And like, nerrs, I’m also doubly excited as Seth and Ryan are coming back into our lives! Although I’ve been watching a few downloaded episodes of the OC, it won’t be the same as rushing home from work, then drooling in front of the TV for an hour…complete bliss…
Oh, and there’s the dinner outing with the uni mates on Friday night…Kown, I will, belanja you the honey dew juice..i promise! Other than that, it was nice catching up with them, and with new members aka Anisah’s kids..sooo adorable..!
On a more sober note, I’ve decided to accept the offer here….there goes my freedom of coming and going whenever *sigh* but for the sake of saving up my moolah for finer things in life, I have to bow down to what life is presenting to me at this moment…so, wish me luck in penning my signature around lunch time nanti….
........