Saturday, February 14, 2004 / 9:32 AM
And its Valentine's Day...

Ketika jiwamu … merasuk ke dalam
Aliran darahku dan meracuniku …
Ketika jiwamu … memeluk hatiku
Dan biarkan jiwaku … cumbui jiwamu..

- Dewa’s “Mistikus Cinta” -




It was love at first sight, wasn’t it? Well, it was for me…funny how it strikes me the moment I fell for you then…when I didn’t know anything about you, save your name…could it even be weirder that it was the first time I noticed you in a new light? When all this while you were always there..well, maybe it was because you stood out that day, instead of overshadowed by your friends…and I was blinded all the while…

Does love feel like this? Not merely butterflies in my tummy nor goosebumps on my arms whenever I see you…but the aches that comes along within this heart of mine, whenever I think of you…did you know? Was I obvious? Did u know that at that one meeting when, our eyes met, and polite smiles were exchanged, my heart was already in your hands….

I wondered if you could feel the same way about me…or would you be mean and only feel like you’ve just scored at making another girl blush at your antics…well, I’m sure you’re not like that…then again, I might be biased here as I badly wanted you to turn out like how my fantasy ends…could we share the same fantasies?

Do you believe in love at first sight? I do…but then again, my sight have failed me once..and, so I’ve heard, yours did as well…but, this time, I think it might be for real…do you feel the same way? Could you feel the same way? …I have often wondered…could this be it? Could this be the one? For I’m afraid to know if its not…let it be unknown to me should you turned out to be another fragment of my imagination…

If we’re not meant to be, i don’t want to know..let me just drown in my fantasies for a while..let me believe in the power of fate and destiny, and let me be swayed by my dreams till I find my enchanted kingdom, where nothing else matters, but you and me…
Don’t tell me it was all a mistake…don’t tell me there was nothing there..don’t tell me that we can’t be what I dreamt us to be…

I fell in love with you the moment we first met…was it wrong of me to fall so hard, to love too much?…for I know, you would never love me in that way…it was love at first sight, my breaking of dawn, my first rays of sun after a heavy rain, my cure for all my pain…the kind of love that will changed my world, and makes everything seems so much more than what it is…that makes me treasure every minute, every second, and makes it all worth while…

My heart is now in your hands…handle it gently, won’t you? I don’t want my world to crush with it again….



|
Confessions
Journals
Experiences
Credits
Counter
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com