One down, one more to go...
Maafkanlah diriku ini
Tiada rela jua jadi begini
Tika cinta kian bersemi
Oh relakanlah kupergi...
- A to Z's "Darjat" -
One down , one more to go...ooh, and tons of assignments in between..bluueerrrgghhhh! I just finished one paper earlier on...dengan sesat nak cari exam hallnye, dengan nak baca last minute dalam basnye, dengan nak batuk kong kong kong nye...sheeshh..glad I made it...the paper itself, hmm....ntohlerr....i¡¦ve tried my best..(goreng tahap maksima) let's just hope it answers what he wants...
Hiya peeps...sorry for the long silence..I am finally recovering from my fever/flu/cough/drama....although I'm still coughing my lungs out at the moment, I've never felt better :)
Granted, sebenarnye, I have found clips containing a certain new favourite musician of mine..*sigh* penat woo cari¡Kkena COMB through Kazaa (shh..)..cari among the many Siti NUrhaliza clips, download satu-satu, and scrutinize the background for THE musician, takde, delete, cari lain balik...nak cari group die, cam susah la pulak...hahahah..when I'm a fan, I'm a FAN!! let's not get into my Innuendo videotapes days here ok...sampai besok pun tak habis citer...
Anyhoo, last Friday nite, Kak Irma came over to spend the night again..this time, she brought along tom yam ingredients ..claimed that die dah lama tak masak, so, she was a llittle gian nak masakkan for us..she even brought like seekor ayam! It was one of the best tom yam I've ever tasted..made from scratch lagi..mmmm...slurrp, slurp...but, unfortunately, I couldn't really enjoy it as I was totally stuffed up..heheheh...stayed up to watch the Friday nightly dose of Friends, Will & Grace, The Osbournes and Sex and the City...Kak Irma was telling us about the protest at the French Embassy that she was joining, aginst the ban on the tudung in France, on Sunday...apparently, one lady wearing a tudung was refused service at a bank earlier this month which is a little too much...
The next day, in my kelam-kelam keadaan, they managed to drag me to the Harrods sales..ehehhe, who am I kidding? I would have gone anyways...the place was packed, but nothing excites me anymore (sebab takde duit la tuu...hehhehe) ..ooh, except for those exquisite chocolates in the Food Halls...*sigh*...but I think the perfumes were a bargain..heh..ntahlaa, tak minat betul hari tu...checked out a few stuff...Kak Iza wanted to get her hubby a birthday present, but couldn't find anything...left Harrods..went to Kak Irma's place to pray, and hang out before dinner at Nahar...the three of us had Nasi Ayam..gile besar portion! The poor ayams were left to defend themselves on the plates, sebab serious tak larat nak habis...ooh, Murakami..hmm, new author to be considered..let's check out his work next time, shall we...
I spent all the days between then and today at home, trying to study and finish my assignments...and they had to screen Pretty Woman laa kan last night! Hehehe....takpelaa, tengok yummy Richard Gere and his crinkly-eyed smile...met up with fellow classmates tadi before the paper..ade yang dah kurus, ade yang dah gemuk..hehehe..Alfred came and gave us girls a hug! and Coura, my groupmate from Senegal, was like, I think he misses u..haha! dah set up another meeting for this Friday..heh...malasnye...the blasted paper was at 6 p.m...bad timing betul laa...finishes at 9 p.m. and I had to walk down the lonely street yang sudah gelap..on the way, ade la pulak yg berhenti and tanye, excuse me miss...ape ntah die mumble..i just walked on straight...man, sometimes, all they want is some change, but I'm not taking any chances..nasib baik, some of my classmates are walking along the same road as well...curses to the bus stop yang sangat jauh tu..curses sebab I tak belajar naik bas lain lagi, but I think the other one's worse as it stops at a lonely spot further away from my house..
Penatnye...dah laa tadi, just before leaving for the exam, I decided to makan this onion and cheese pasty that I bought from Tescos..tapi, soo pandai laa kan, tak pandai gune oven to reheat that pasty...hari tu tengok si Ainor pusing,pusing the knob, and tembak the grill inside the oven..so, dengan selambanye, I pusing and pusing the knob, and start to tembak the small holes at the end of the inner part of the oven..tembak punye tembak, nothing happened..in the end, I gave up and wanted to shut the oven door..then I heard the pssstttt sound of gas..and the smell of gas...oh shit...i quickly turned and pusing the knob, but the stupid, ancient knob didn't do anything....the gas kept coming out!! apa lagi...I panicked! start to run around the kitchen, and cabut all electrical appliances....called Ainor, only to be greeted by Vodafone's message service....i ran downstairs for the landlord..takdelaa pulak makcik nie!!...then I rushed to smell the oven, masya-Allah...i had visions of myself with the cartoony type black face and poofed up hair after an exposion..only I know in real life it could be much worse!!!...arrrggh!!!...called up Kak Iza..Kak Iza pun tak tau macamane nak switch the oven off, and advised me to just pusing and pusing the knob sampai dah takde any more gas coming out...and I was rushing to go off pulak tu!! So, I went to turn the knob again and again...and alhamdulillah, the gas shuts off...pheww!...
Then I had to go and stand, shivering at the bus stop for my beloved 253...
Nasib baik ade those saviour clips off Kazaa...*sigh* nak tengok lagi sekali laa..heheh..toodles!