Friday, September 05, 2003 / 3:46 PM
Yesterday...

If the love that I got for you is gone
If the river I cried ain't that long
Then I'm wrong, yeah I'm wrong, this ain't a love song

- Bon Jovi’s “This Ain’t A Love Song” –


arrghh...update dulu! baru cari kerepek bawang!

hehehe..another weakness of mine, kerepek bawang...

yesterday, i took the day off from work to settle some personal matters....in the morning, went to UH to go for a check-up for my knee...err....almost a decade ago, i had this injury that involves a dislocation of my patella @ kepala lutut..had to wear a cast for about 2 months...and from then on, my life was never the same..*sigh* sooo dramatic..no laa..i just couldn't do anything strenous laa...that involves no running, or jogging, and most definitely, not kickboxing...sedihnye...oh well, that only leaves swimming..good thing i like swimming..i just don't like the way i stepped out to go the pool looking like a whale in a bathing suit...but i miss swimming..i used to go with my best buddies, Eileen and Afti to the pool at UM, or someone's club...hmm..come to think of it, all my kononnye athletic activities are done with them...but then again, they were school athletes...runninglaa, games laa..myself? just the one on the sidelines cheering them on...naah, i didn't mind...altho' mase sekolah dulu, if ur an athlete, pretty glamorous la jugak...

eh, deviated from the actual plotline..hehehe..anyways, it was just a checkup for my knee before i leave, and plus, i've been feeling some discomfort there...so, the doctor told me to come in again next Thursday with my x-rays, so he can write me a letter explaining my condition..waiting in UH is an agony..u have to come in by 7 to the registration area..even then, there's probably a long line waiting for a number..then, in my case, go to the orthopaedic surgery clinic, take another number, and wait...and since the doctors will be on their rounds, before attending clinic, u might have to wait until 12p.m. to be able to see them...gaah!! but yesterday, i managed to see my doctor at about 9.45 a.m...brought along my Order of the Phoenix, but ended up reading the Fortune magazine at the waiting area...oh, and yang paling membengangkan was, wait for 3 hours, see the doctor for about 5 minutes...sheesh..and my mom kena saman by UM authorities for parking at an illegal spot...being a veteran at UM, she just chuck the pink slip away..heheheh

then went home to pick my dad up to go to the bank to settle some matters…so, I walked around the PKNS building looking for a shop that sells buttons…I lose some buttons on some tops and need to replace them…was also looking for some religious books…then, my dad sent us back home, and he left for work…my mom and I drove to subang to run some errands..one of it was returning the kain of the kebaya to my cousin so that she can repair the zip I split…dammit! I really hope it wasn’t because of my massive width the zip splitted/splat/splakerdoodle…or else I’ll be standing tomorrow night at my cousin’s wedding and not eating dinner at all…*sigh*…

and the best part was, eating the briyani bukhara after all that doing…in the afternoon!!!!! I could just stab myself! I really can’t control myself anymore…any hint of any kind of food, would send me into some kinda frenzy!..i casually mentioned gulai last night, and my mom made some for dinner! And I had to eat it with rice laa kan!! Uggh…I. Have. No. Self. Control…..don’t like looking into the mirror nowadays…dumb, I know..but yeah…

had my medical checkup yesterday after the heavy lunch…all systems go..i’m healthy..need to lose abit of weight tho’ to lessen the pressure on my knees…the thing is, with my condition, I’m likely to develop athritis at an early age..so, I’ve gotta lessen the chances…sheesh..gotta lose weight, so my future husband can carry me around bile dah tua nanti…hehehehhehe….

To top of the day, took my sister shoe shopping last night at Pyramid for the aforesaid cousin’s wedding..lucky her..such slim feet…can fit into pretty, slim sandals and look gorgeous as well….i got myself a slingbag…hehehhe..image baru…got some pretzels too…

Then went home to sleep in front of the TV with my Mom and sis….something we do once in a while…whenever my mom mentioned something along the lines of “bestnye kalau tido sini..sejuk aje..” we’ll rush for the covers, and plonked ourselves there….

And woke up with a backache…


|
Confessions
Journals
Experiences
Credits
Counter
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com