Wednesday, May 28, 2003 / 11:51 PM
Wishlists

Omigod....was that me writing yesterday?!! no, that wasn't me!! that was some hopeless romantic looking for escapism...i'm the insufferable one..hehhehe...again, pardon the entry..product of the idle mind...note to self: must not touch keyboard when bored!...hmmmm

Wishlist for the day:

I want 'em..all of 'em...

Books:

1. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
2. The complete shopaholic series.
3. The Nanny Diaries
4. To Kill a Mockingbird
5. Jemima J
6. Like Water for Chocolate
7. The catcher in the rye

[hmm, 4 out of 7 are chick-flicky novels...does that make me one ditzy chick? hehehe...]

To watch on the idiot box:

1. A perfecly clear screening of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Ada Apa dengan Cinta (coming soon on NTV7..woohoo!!)
2. My Fair Lady.
3. Breakfast at Tiffany's
4. Lion King (i must be the last person on earth who has yet to watch this movie..)
5. The Matrix and X-Men (same as above)
6. Reality Bites (ditto..)

To eat: (oh, this one could go up to hundreds...)

1. Right now, Chilli's mashed potatoes and Monterey Chicken..(mmm, slobber,slobber...)
2. Warm, buttery croissants from Delifrance
3. Spaghetti Carbonara.....mmmmmm....
4. Nasi Ayam Kampung specifically from either Kg Baru/Pandan (i don't remember which, but i do remember that they pack the nasi in such a way that its tulang will poke right out of its wrappings..mmmmm...)
5. Seafood pizza from Pizza Hut
6. A yummylicious cheese naan and tandoori chicken (any suggestions..?)

More to come, i'm sure...anyways, might not be putting in any new entries as life has become even more monotonous than it could aspire to be..plus i have to start studying (start already, don't worry..)...so enjoy what's left while it lasts...oh, yeah, note to newcomers (if there is any..judging by the entries yg mcm kinda dry and not exciting at all..hahaha...not that many laa tu kot...) please, please sign the guestbook..thank you!

In the meantime, i shall leave you this song from 10 Things I Hate About You..one of my personal favourites..enjoy!


Letters to Cleo - I Want You to Want Me

I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love me
I'm beggin' you to beg me

I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love me
I'll shine up my old brown shoes
Put on a brand new shirt
Get home early from work
If you say that you love me

Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you cryin'
Oh, didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you cryin'
Feeling all alone without a friend you know you feel like dying
Oh, didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you cryin'

I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love me
I'm beggin' you to beg me

I'll shine up my old brown shoes
Put on a brand new shirt
Get home early from work
If you say that you love me

Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you cryin'
Oh, didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you cryin'
Feeling all alone without a friend you know you feel like dying
Oh, didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you cryin'

I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love me
I'm beggin' you to beg me
I want you to want me
I want you to want me
I want you to want me
I want you to want me




|
Confessions
Journals
Experiences
Credits
Counter
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com